Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Disappointing & Rewarding

 So you have manage to locate a few antiques & collectibles that you believe might be worth a good amount of money, you ask your self now what next? whether it might be a Vinyl record or even an antique chair, where to go to sell these item might be a challenge.




Now at first I ran to one of he largest websites out there to list my antiques but once I went the list of other sellers with the same item was massive. I felt has if my item was lost among thousand and that there we’re no way any of my items would get sold. While some got sold others didn’t and I waited for a while and continue to enlist them back on this site. Only to fine the same disappointment of not having them sold.

I sat down and thought about all my options if I am unable to sell my item on a urge bidding site, where else could I sell them. After a day or two I began to come up with a few answers. Since there is so much competition online does that mean I am unable to sell my products at all? No definitely not, and so I began to market my product better, it’s good to look at your competition, for example there might be others who are selling the same item.


 Depending on the condition your item is in, you probably could sell it a little lower that the other person, now am not saying to short change yourself but say for example you paid $10 for a antique that could be sold on line for $100 the profit will be urge but if you sold it for say $80 or $90 your reward is still more that triple. But you have to always see who your competitor is and try to not compete but to be just a little more reasonable. Everyone like’s a deal so if they could save a few bucks off your product chances are they will buy it, so in the end our disappointment can turn in to a reward.




No comments:

Post a Comment